Classical India & Nepal holiday package offers you a great opportunity to explore the best of India while the trip to Kathmandu (Nepal) acts as a cherry on the cake. The journey that starts from the national capital - Delhi, continues to the royal land – Jaipur and former Mughal capitals - Fatehpur Sikri and Agra. The tombs of Orchha, erotic carvings of shrines in Khajuraho, ghats in Varanasi and the Buddhist pilgrimage centres of Sarnath further add to the classic introduction of India's rich history and culture. Kathmandu brings uniqueness to this memorable journey with its famed religious centres.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi :
Our representative will welcome you at airport with Floral garlands and will transfer you to your respective hotel. Assistance and check-in at hotel. Afternoon visit Akshardham Temple, Raj Ghat, drive Past Red fort and visit Jama Mosque, also visit Ghandi Museum, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Jaipur :
(258 Km/4-5 hrs) After breakfast, check out from hotel and explore New Delhi, visit India Gate, President House, Digambar Jain Temple and Qutab Minar. Afternoon proceed to Jaipur, assistance on arrival, overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur :
After breakfast, excursion to Amer, enjoy an elephant ride while going up to the hill, later visit City Palace, Observatory & Hawa Mahal followed by visit at Babu market for shopping. In the evening enjoy Rajasthan Gypsies show at Narain Niwas Palace. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri – Agra :
(238 Km/4-5 hrs) Breakfast at hotel, later drive to Agra, en-route visit deserted city Fathepur Sikri, here you will explore a massive and very impressive fort, abandoned due to shortage of water. Also stop for photo shoot at Abhaneri step-well – a 200 years old step well which used to be only source of water for many villages for long time. Assistance and check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Agra :
After breakfast, checkout from hotel today your excitement comes to an end, visit world famous monument of love “Taj Mahal” (closed on all Fridays), later also visit Agra fort and Chini Ka Rauza monument. Evening enjoy live show “Mohebet – e - Taj” at Kalakriti (OPTIONAL) Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Agra – Jhansi :
(Shtabadi Exp 0810/1130) Orcha - Khajuraho (165 km/2-3 hrs) After breakfast, transfer to railway station and catch train for Jhansi, assistance on arrival and transfer to Orcha (16km), visit impressive Orcha Fort, Ram Temple, later continue to Khajuraho, check in at hotel on arrival. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Khajuraho – Varanasi :
(AI 405 – 1505/1550) After breakfast visit world famous erotic temples & Jain temples, followed by transfer to airport, fly to Varanasi, assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel. In the afternoon visit Durga, Kashi Vishwanath temples and witness Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat. Overnight at hotel.
Day 8: Varanasi :
Early morning, enjoy a boat ride on river Ganges, a cool & misty morning, people chanting Mantras, sounds of ringing bells in temples make this activity unforgettable. Return to hotel for breakfast, later excursion to Sarnath, where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon. Overnight at hotel.
Day 9: Varanasi – Kathmandu :
(AI 422 – 1250/1340) After breakfast, transfer to airport in time to catch flight for Kathmandu, assistance on arrival and transfer to hotel. Afternoon explore Kathmandu city, visit Durbar Square, Swayambhunath Stupa , Nestled along the banks of holy River Bagmati and Pashupatinath Temple is an ancient shrine of Lord Shiva. Evening stroll in Thamel Bazaar. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Kathmandu - Patan – Kathmandu :
Breakfast at hotel, later excursion to Patan - a royal city of the Kathmandu Valley. This cultural centre is dotted with religious monuments and sculpting masterpieces, which make it a delightful destination for patrons of art. Evening enjoy a buffet dinner & dance show at local restaurant. Evening enjoy hot buffet & live local dances at local restaurant. Overnight at hotel.
Day 10: Kathmandu - Bhaktapur – Kathmandu :
a historic gem of Nepal. The city encompasses several Hindu and Buddhist shrines, which speak of splendid architecture, sculpting and artistic excellence of the Himalayan country. Overnight at hotel.
Day 12: Depart Kathmandu :
Transfer to airport in time to catch flight for onward destination.
Rates Includes :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at the hotels mentioned above
- Half Board Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner at hotel)
- All transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours as per the itinerary shall be provided by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, Inter-state taxes.
- Entrance fee of the monument as mentioned in below itinerary (one time visit only)
- Services of an English speaking local guide for sightseeing / excursion tours as per the itinerary
- Rickshaw Ride & Boat ride in Varanasi.
- Shoe Covers for Entering mosque/Temples
- 01 Joy Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur (Subject to availability of Elephants or else jeeps will be provided to ascend the Fort)
- A/c Executive Class Train tickets for Agra/Jhansi journey
- Our representative for assistance
- 24X7 customer priority assistance
Rates do not include :
- Any extra meal which is not mentioned in above program.
- Any airfare.
- Any expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks etc.
- Any camera fee during the sightseeing.
- Any Services which is not included in offer shall be extra.
Highlights of the tour :
- Akshardham Temple visit in Delhi
- Rikshaw Ride In Jaipur
- Elephant Ride at Amer Fort – Jaipur
- Rajasthani Gypsies folk dances with Buffet dinner at Jaipur
- Personalized gifts for every client