Himachal Honeymoon tour is the apt way to start your conjugal life together. The journey would allow you to have a tryst with the snow peaked mountain ranges, the pure and pristine charm of nature, the lavish green forests - all create an ambiance of romance and relaxation. Popularly known as the "Honeymooner's Paradise", Himachal has some of the finest landscapes where you can spend time with your beloved.
- Leisure walk hand-in-hand on Shimla Mall road
- Sightseeing in Shimla including Chadwick Falls
- Half-day excursion to the pristine Kufri valley
- Adventure activities at Rohtang Pass and Solang valley
- Explore the spiritual Vashisht village together
- Leisure time in the beautiful Chandigarh city
Day 1: Chandigarh - Shimla
Drive down to Shimla as you finish your breakfast, which is also called the "Queen of Hill Stations". Check into a hotel as you arrive and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stroll around the local bazaar or simply enjoy the romantic background of the majestic Himalayas. You stay at the hotel overnight.
Day 2: Shimla
As you finish your breakfast you go ahead and take a tour to Shimla exploring the eminent tourist spots. The popular ones to touch upon are Mall Road, Jakhoo Hill, Chadwick Falls, Himachal State Museum, Summer Hill and Prospect Hill. In the afternoon you can make your way to Kufri Valley for an exciting excursion. Return to your hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 3: Shimla – Manali
After your breakfast you proceed to Manali and visit Kullu Valley on your way. Take a glimpse at the verdant fields and the orchards of apple, cherry and plum. Kullu Valley is often considered as the abode of God and is replete with pictorial locales. The town is also well known for DussheraFestival. After exploring Kullu move on to Manali and check into a resort as you arrive for an overnight stay.
Day 4: Manali
On this day you proceed to Manali after a your breakfast and explore places like Hidimba Devi Temple, Kothi, Solang Valley, Rahalla Falls, Nehru Kund, Rohtang Pass, ArjunaGufa, and Bhrighu Lake. Return to the hotel in the evening for your night stay and dinner.
Note :Rohtang Pass visit is subject to weather condition & on direct payment basis.
Day 5: Manali
After breakfast go for city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Vashisht Village. Afternoon at leisure. Enjoy your dinner in hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Manali – Chandigarh
After Breakfast transfer to Chandigarh. On arrival check-into Hotel. Later Free for Leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.>
Day 7: Chandigarh
After Breakfast transfer to Chandigarh Airport Drop
- For Hotel: Above cost are based on base category room, Room up gradation cost will be extra.
- For Transportation:
- In Standard, Deluxe & Luxury Category . For 2 Pax By Dzire / Etios/ Indigo
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 05 Nights’ Accommodation as per above table details.
- 05 B/fast & Dinner at Hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing at Shimla, Manali& Chandigarh by car.
- All Taxes.
- Any expenses incurred due to Exigencies.
- Travel Insurance.
- Monument /Camera fees.
- Any personal expenses like laundry, shopping, tips etc.
- Air & Train fair.
- Heater Charges per night.
- Any Adventure Activities.
- Note: Rohtang Pass are sub. To Govt. Permission on direct payment.