The ‘3 Days Trip to Goa’ package is an ideal option for holidaymakers to enjoy the sun, sand and surf.
The journey will start with the exploration of Old Goa churches such as The Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.Later, you will visit the famous North Goa beaches such as Anjuna, Baga and Calangute beach.
The final day of this tour is dedicated to the exploration of Colva Beach, a popular place in South Goa. Read the itinerary given below.
Note : This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Visit the Old Goa churches such asBasilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
- Visit the North Goa beaches- Anjuna, Baga and Calangute.
- Enjoy the party scene at Tito’s Bar.
- Visit the famous Fort Aguada.
- Visit the local markets of Anjuna-traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
- Visit the Colva Beach>
Day 1 - Goa
Upon your arrival at Goa airport/ railway station, our tour representative assists you in smooth transfer to the hotel for a pre-booked stay.
The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.
Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel.
Post sightseeing, return to the hotel for dinner and night stay.
Day 2 - Goa
The 2nd day of your 3 days tour to Goa is dedicated to the exploration of North Goa beaches.
The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing.
Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs.
The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
Day 3 - Goa
On the 3rd day of your Goa Trip, you will head straight towards South Goa. Colva is a popular beach in South Goa. The beach is home to shacks, resort complexes, tourist cottages, discos and eateries.
Have some fun and laze around as the day will mark the end of your holiday in Goa.
You will be assisted in smooth transfer to the Goa airport/railway station to board flight/train for onwards journey.
- Accommodation using Twin Sharing Basis of Starting Room Category of Each Hotel.
- Daily Breakfast – As per the Package in the Hotel.
- Airport Transfers & local Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Car with ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- Any Air fare/ Train Ticket.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Guide Services.
- All entrances fees to monuments
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.